Resolution No. 4 dated 02-07-19
Prevention of Caste Discrimination Committee
This is in reference to Himachal Pradesh University Shimla letter No. 4-39/2016 HPU (Acad.) dated 12-08-2019 under the recommendation of UGC New Delhi Do. No. 7/2011 (SCT) dated 26-06-2019. The Caste Discrimination Committee has been constituted to prevent any kind of discrimination against any community or category of students/staff. The Constitute Committee members detailed as under :-
1. Dr. Vaishnav Kiran A.P chem. (Convenor)
2. Smt. Poonam Sharma Vice Principal B.Sc Nursing (Member)
3. Sh. Ravi Kaushal Lecturer Pol. Sci. (Member)
4. Smt. Reena Kalsi Lecturer BCA (Member)
5. Smt. Arvind Kumar Lecturer MBA (Member)
6. Smt. Monika Gautam Clerk (Member)
The Committee Constituted above will be fully responsible to ensure that no incident of caste discrimination occurs in the college campus as given in their regulations and also ensure that the instruction of these regulations are followed fully at all the time and also maintain the register to lodge the complaints.
All to note for strict compliance.